Question about 125% cruise credit

.Question about 125% cruise credit.  I have an August cruise booked..  let’s say it’s canceled and I take the FCC.  For easy numbers sake, my 1000 becomes 1250 credit.  If I book a November cruise and it is also canceled does this policy continue on?  If I then upgrade to a 2000 cruise (paying the 750 in addition), and if that is canceled do I end up with 2500 FCC?  I’m coming to terms on the possibility of the August cruise being canceled and trying to decide if booking something shortly after would be smart.  Thanks ? 

If you take the FCC you get the value of $1250. If you rebook for Nov and they still offer 125% you will get the value of any money paid at that amount so..... If cruise is $2000, you will get original $1250 FCC plus another FCC in the amount of $937.50. Making it 2 separate FCCs, you can only use one at a time. Taxes and fees get refunded. They could change the amount of FCCs offered so don't bank on 125% for later cancellation, even though that has been the standard. I think they are still offering the ability to turn not used FCC into a refund. Once you book with an FCC you can no longer get a refund, so tread carefully.

6 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

If cruise is $2000, you will get original $1250 FCC plus another FCC in the amount of $937.50. Making it 2 separate FCCs,

It was my understanding that they would roll it together in one. For our March sailing that was cancelled, we had applied an FCC and when we got back our new FCCs, it was rolled.

I’ll have to see what happens to my August Oasis sailing that I am pretty sure will be a bust because we took our March FCC and applied it to that.

@Lovetocruise2002 My understanding was FCC used prior to the first round of cancellations would be combined with the new FCCs so you don't lose out. If you had an FCC that was expiring but used on a cancelled sailing they would combine it with the new one. But FCC after the cancellations would follow the rules in my original reply.

2 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

@Lovetocruise2002 My understanding was FCC used prior to the first round of cancellations would be combined with the new FCCs so you don't lose out. If you had an FCC that was expiring but used on a cancelled sailing they would combine it with the new one. But FCC after the cancellations would follow the rules in my original reply.

I am pretty sure I will soon find out what happens in that case. ?

• Matt changed the title to Question about 125% cruise credit