Cruise Planner Purchases for late fall 2021

29 minutes ago, CruisinUpinLife said:

No, unfortunately your cruise planner purchases will be cancelled and will need to be rebooked.  Lift and Shift does not apply to cruise planner purchases.

We understand that part.  Our question is Have the recent Sales been offered to sailings in late 2021 or do they extend only to a certain point.  IE  Drink Package sale prices are good for sailings before June 2021 or Dec. 2021 etc.  In normal times Cruise Planner sales only apply to sailing closer to the sail date not the entire booking window.

21 minutes ago, Clear Laker said:

We understand that part.  Our question is Have the recent Sales been offered to sailings in late 2021 or do they extend only to a certain point.  IE  Drink Package sale prices are good for sailings before June 2021 or Dec. 2021 etc.  In normal times Cruise Planner sales only apply to sailing closer to the sail date not the entire booking window.

I really think it all depends on the cruise.  Every sale is different and the true amount of the discount varies.  I guess you are asking someone who will be on your sailing what they have found in terms of CP pricing.

I have not seen any *decent* drink package sales for our August 2021 cruise on Symphony. It went from $89 to $71, which is still too high for me. I'm really hoping that $71 is not going to be the norm for cruises next year! I was able to get the UDP for $179, which I thought was a decent price for a 7 day cruise on SOS. I stalk cruise planner every morning hoping to see a good UBP sale, but...nothing yet. Do you think there is a reasonable chance of UBP getting back to low $60s for next year? 

22 minutes ago, ellcee said:

Keep checking. Black Friday can be very good. Mine was in the 80's for Odyssey Inaugural and I was able to find for $40s. I check obsessively.

I am definitely holding out hope for Black Friday! That's great to know about Odyssey. This is my first time on an Oasis class/newer ship, so I was nervous that maybe my expectations for a lower price were unreasonable. I know everything is kind of up in the air right now with everything going on, but I still check cruise planner at least once a day...usually more than that. Lol.