I have been kicking this around for a while. . .

Hello everyone. Throughout all of this very stressful, boring, frustrating, aggravating, (enter your words here!) time, the one place that I have been able to come to raise my spirits, keep my eye on the prize, and just plain have some fun is THIS website and message boards. Even in our frustrating moments with RCL, all of us here (save for the occasional troll), have remained a community. I love that! I have saved time and money and have learned so much from all of you and @Matt. Money saved? THOUSANDS! So, with that in mind, I have become a Royal Caribbean Blog Insider. The amount I've paid to become an insider is small compared to what I have saved due to the knowledge I've gained from everyone here. My level won't stay the same, but I will continue to be an Insider as long as I cruise RCL. If I stray back to Disney, well, then I stray. So, if you're saving money and time because of this very website, please consider even a tish to become an insider.

13 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

Hello everyone. Throughout all of this very stressful, boring, frustrating, aggravating, (enter your words here!) time, the one place that I have been able to come to raise my spirits, keep my eye on the prize, and just plain have some fun is THIS website and message boards. Even in our frustrating moments with RCL, all of us here (save for the occasional troll), have remained a community. I love that! I have saved time and money and have learned so much from all of you and @Matt. Money saved? THOUSANDS! So, with that in mind, I have become a Royal Caribbean Blog Insider. The amount I've paid to become an insider is small compared to what I have saved due to the knowledge I've gained from everyone here. My level won't stay the same, but I will continue to be an Insider as long as I cruise RCL. If I stray back to Disney, well, then I stray. So, if you're saving money and time because of this very website, please consider even a tish to become an insider.

I'm still semi-new here and I have seen the word insider before but not sure what it is or that it's something you "become". I'll have to do a little research now ?

Just now, wannabecruiseexpert said:

I'm still semi-new here and I have seen the word insider before but not sure what it is or that it's something you "become". I'll have to do a little research now ?

It's a program to donate to RoyalCaribbeanBlog. You pick a donation level, and every month it is auto donated. You can cancel at any time, or change your donation level at any time.

There are also certain benefits to donating, including that warm fuzzy feeling you'll get for supporting the site!

More info on how to sign up: https://www.patreon.com/RoyalCaribbeanBlog

Just now, Matt said:

It's a program to donate to RoyalCaribbeanBlog. You pick a donation level, and every month it is auto donated. You can cancel at any time, or change your donation level at any time.

There are also certain benefits to donating, including that warm fuzzy feeling you'll get for supporting the site!

More info on how to sign up: https://www.patreon.com/RoyalCaribbeanBlog

Ahhh...thanks. I knew what a patreon was but didn't put 2 and 2 together. I'll go check it out