Rebooking Allure (now that Galveston's out)

We were booked on a March 2022 cruise.  It was cancelled and we were put on Liberty (which we like).  Just received an email from RCL saying Allure will sail (I believe from FL) and we can get back on.   We don't know the itinerary, but we can move over at the same price as originally booked.  We'll jump if the itinerary is better.  We'll end up with a refund if we stick with Liberty.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 9:37 AM, Hince57 said:

My Nov 2021 cruise got nixed on Allure out of Galveston. Had a 2br AS (sad face).  Looking to book the same sailing/cabin whenever they reopen booking for its Florida sailings.  Anyone know when they'll open those sailings for booking?

I received an email from RCL to rebook our Mar 22 cruise.   We were automatically moved to the Liberty, but rebooked the cruise to sail Allure and made the move.  Will be leaving from FLL.

57 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

@stevendom57 I thought L&S had to be a year away, how do you do it for only a month??

They apparently have special considerations for Allure since it is not my fault that they can't cruise out of Galveston. Talk to your TA. Mine told me that she spent a lot of time on the phone to get this done.