UDP

Pen

For those restaurants that use the a la carte cover charge, the credit is per person, per visit.  So, if you are going to Playmakers (for example) for lunch on embarkation day, you can use it for lunch and then if you want to, you can go back for dinner and you will have another $25 (or whatever the credit amount is) worth of credit again.  You can use it as many times per day in as many a la carte restaurants as you want.  Of course, you can also eat in as many flat fee specialty restaurants as you want so you can go to Playmakers for lunch and Chops for dinner ! ...or you can go to Giovanni's for lunch and Chops for dinner.  Just make sure and make reservations for your sit-down specialty restaurants.  On our last cruise, we went to Chops for dinner one night and then sauntered over to Wonderland and had dessert !!

Most restaurants have a cover charge which is covered by the cost of the UDP.  The $20/$35 is for those restaurants that charge by the item.  For each visit to such a restaurant you can use up to that amount (you can always pay for more).  With either style of restaurant, you can go as often as you like (provided they have a seat for you).  I see @WAAAYTOOO has beaten me with a more complete answer, so I'll just stop there!

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

For those restaurants that use the a la carte cover charge, the credit is per person, per visit.  So, if you are going to Playmakers (for example) for lunch on embarkation day, you can use it for lunch and then if you want to, you can go back for dinner and you will have another $25 (or whatever the credit amount is) worth of credit again.  You can use it as many times per day in as many a la carte restaurants as you want.  Of course, you can also eat in as many flat fee specialty restaurants as you want so you can go to Playmakers for lunch and Chops for dinner ! ...or you can go to Giovanni's for lunch and Chops for dinner.  Just make sure and make reservations for your sit-down specialty restaurants.  On our last cruise, we went to Chops for dinner one night and then sauntered over to Wonderland and had dessert !!

Finding out that I can hit up Izumi sushi and max out my $35 multiple times per day is an absolute gamechanger, hope my November sailing goes out.

59 minutes ago, CruisinForABruisin said:

Finding out that I can hit up Izumi sushi and max out my $35 multiple times per day is an absolute gamechanger, hope my November sailing goes out.

Oh yes.  They will even do sushi to go.  Hit them up right when they open and 10 minutes later you'll walk out of there to take it and enjoy it wherever you like.

12 hours ago, codyh21 said:

We used the UDP on Navigator back in November at Playmakers as soon as we boarded.  There were a few people getting drinks in there, but almost no one getting food.  Other than our server being a little unfamiliar with the UDP it was a very pleasant experience and the food was good.

Nice!