UK Package Deal - Flights Question

I've booked a package holiday with RC for the 1st time. 

Does anyone know whether it's possible to get your flight booking details so that you can login to the airlines website to set preferences like meals, seat reservations etc? 

We would like the comfort that our airline seats are reserved. 

Thanks Everyone. 

12 hours ago, Matthew Smith said:

I've booked a package holiday with RC for the 1st time. 

Does anyone know whether it's possible to get your flight booking details so that you can login to the airlines website to set preferences like meals, seat reservations etc? 

We would like the comfort that our airline seats are reserved. 

Thanks Everyone. 

Look for the airline locator number, if you cannot see one just phone them, I’ve always done our seat as soon as we book..

31A50F2A-8F6C-435C-B360-C08DDA566688.jpeg

1 hour ago, Matthew Smith said:

Thanks Jason. I have found that Airline Locator. How did you go ahead with booking your seat on the plane? 

Go to the website of the airline you’re booked on and find manage my booking ? who are you flying with? 

22 minutes ago, Jason12 said:

Jason12, thats amazing! Thank you. I was putting the wrong number in so the Airline Locator didnt work but the Carrier Locator worked. Unfortunately we dont have seats assigned and it doesn't give us the ability to assign seats but i am sure if i call them, they should be able to help with it. I am not used to someone else booking my flights. Usually do them myself ?