Lift & Shift with kids

7 hours ago, Matt said:

If you lift and shift a reservation with KSF, even if kids are too old, the price is still honored.

wow, my niece asked me this as we are sailing 12/6 and her son turns 12 while on the cruise....I told her no.

We are gonna contact our agent at MEI @StephanieH and change to next year.  That is a very generous offer for sure.

Can be done but it could take a couple of calls in to get the right person to make this change.  This is a policy with Royal so the call center should honor this, but sometimes with the work at home call center, they don't always get all the memos.  But Im sure she will take care of this for you.

53 minutes ago, AnnetteJackson said:

Can be done but it could take a couple of calls in to get the right person to make this change.  This is a policy with Royal so the call center should honor this, but sometimes with the work at home call center, they don't always get all the memos.  But Im sure she will take care of this for you.

Thanks Annette and all the hard working TA's at MEI.  I know Stephanie submitted the request for our 2 rooms yesterday.  

On 6/16/2020 at 6:13 AM, DanielB said:

Thanks Annette and all the hard working TA's at MEI.  I know Stephanie submitted the request for our 2 rooms yesterday.  

Our Lift and Shift for both rooms were moved to a new date in 2021 and the other room with the KSF remained price protected as well.  My great nephew will be sailing under this offer and he will be 13.

Thanks to MEI for making this happen.  

9 hours ago, DanielB said:

Our Lift and Shift for both rooms were moved to a new date in 2021 and the other room with the KSF remained price protected as well.  My great nephew will be sailing under this offer and he will be 13.

Thanks to MEI for making this happen.  

That's great news! Thanks for letting us know your experience.