SALE ?

RBRSKI

21 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

Good Afternoon Gang,

Doing some surfing today and I saw on a RCCL blog article that sales are happening now on cruises.  Can someone please let me know what months this is happening in?  

Sales are always happening.  Just keep an eye on the website. Once you book you can always get your cruise prepriced if the fare drops in a subsequent sale.

Just now, SpeedNoodles said:

Sales are always happening.  Just keep an eye on the website. Once you book you can always get your cruise prepriced if the fare drops in a subsequent sale.

Hello,

Trust me I know "Sales are always happening"  LOL.   I am like a "chicken hawk", I check certain ones everyday, multiple times, that why I got excited when I read sales are still happening!  Maybe the sales are for cruises that aren't as popular like Alaska 2020  LOL

5 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

It looks to be 2021 dates, I saw a couple of really cheap 4 and 5 day cruises on Indy, Nav and Mariner. I was thinking about a S2S since my vacation this year has been postponed.

This is what we just did. Already had a 9 night cruise booked on Explorer and yesterday saw a cheap price on a 4 night cruise on Navigator. Added that and now have S2S for 13 nights. 

19 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

Good Afternoon Gang,

Doing some surfing today and I saw on a RCCL blog article that sales are happening now on cruises.  Can someone please let me know what months this is happening in?  

Here's one: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2020/06/11/savings-of-350-2021-royal-caribbean-cruises-booked-weekend