Well this isn’t optimistic ?

It is like a roller coaster, seems like for every positive there are 2 negatives. Read on cruise industry news (below) they are meeting with CDC next Thur, does n´t sound that positive but it does have a positive note that negotiations  are farther along than thought. I hope at least they get some guidance as to what will be required to start sailing again.  C

Will the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lift its no-sail order on the cruise industry that extends through July 24?

The cruise lines are poised for a Thursday meeting with officials from the CDC, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

"We don't think an agreement with the CDC is imminent, but we do think negotiations with the industry are much further along than indicated in the (negative) Miami Herald article on 6/2," said Brandt Montour, a analyst with J.P. Morgan, in a note sent to investors.

Wells Fargo Analyst Tim Conder, in a recent note to investors, confirmed the meeting is scheduled but added that he does not believe it "will address the current suspension of sailings in U.S. waters through July 24," but instead focus on crew repatriation. 

Cruise Industry News Email Alerts
  •  Daily News
  •  Breaking News

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Yeah coupled with the new guidelines just released I doubt it looks good.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cdc-posts-long-awaited-tips-170152177.html

I always find The Onion to be very entertaining... sometimes even funny.  Really, “wear a mask during sex” ... I’m more partial to the traditional brown bag.  COVID-19 role playing?

47 minutes ago, Loops said:

I always find The Onion to be very entertaining... sometimes even funny.  Really, “wear a mask during sex” ... I’m more partial to the traditional brown bag.  COVID-19 role playing?

The part I laughed the most about was the lengthy description of a related topic involving creative barriers and access that have been expressed with two words that might not have made it past the censors. ???

3 minutes ago, Ogilthorpe said:

The part I laughed the most about was the lengthy description of a related topic involving creative barriers and access that have been expressed with two words that might not have made it past the censors. ???

I’m surprised that they didn’t mention social distancing... six feet might present a problem for some guys.

2 hours ago, Ogilthorpe said:

Sarcastic voice.......Whatever you do definitely don’t look up the guidelines Switzerland put in for the workers of the “oldest profession”