Trying to decide between 2 ships....help

I am trying to rebook our cancelled cruise from March. As of now, looking to go Thanksgiving week 2020. Haven't cruised on Royal in over 10 years.....I'm stuck between Oasis of the Seas or Allure.....There will be 6 of us in 3 ocean view rooms. 3 young adults in early 20's, my husband and myself, as well as my mother in law.  Can you tell me your choice between these two and WHY it's your choice...Oasis is Western Caribbean ( Cozumel, Honduras, Costa Maya and Coco Cay). Allure is Eastern ( Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan and Labadee)....I'd like opinions/experiences....

Thanks in advance!!  

Oasis has just went through the Amped process, which means she’s been upgraded with the latest toys to play on, down side is she still has Cats for the Broadway production. Allure has Momma Mia for the broadway production and she hasn’t been Amped yet, but still a great ship. I prefer Oasis as she has a better itinerary for that run. 

Regardless of itinerary, I would go with Oasis as it's been AMPed.  There's nothing wrong with Allure but without the AMP she just doesn't seem as refreshed.  I actually went on Oasis last Thanksgiving.  

I also tend to prefer the Western Caribbean itinerary over Eastern Caribbean and you get to visit CocoCay.

I say Oasis over Allure.  We sailed on the AMPD Oasis last December and it is amazing.  The 20s will love Playmakers & Music Hall, Aqua 80 is the best show out there right now.  Plus, Perfect Day CocoCay.  

As for the other ports, we have our favorites which may not be yours, of course.  We happen to love Cozumel, which is another check mark in the Oasis box.

We went on Allure May 2019.  It is an amazing ship.  As for ships, you can't go wrong with either as they are both Oasis class.  Therefore I would pick based on itinerary.  The Eastern ( Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan and Labadee) is by far a better itinerary.  I've been to all and Nassau, St. Thomas, and San Juan beat out Cozumel Costa Maya by a long shot.  IMO.   

• 3 weeks later...

OK, not completely related (at least the same 2 ships)! I stumbled across this cool pic and wanted to share without creating a whole new thread for a pic (click on it for full screen)...

Allure and Oasis under construction at the same time back in OCT 2009 at the STX shipyard in Turku, Finland. What a sight that must have been!

I'll bet you'll never see two simultaneous major builds for the same cruise line at the same shipyard again!

1920px-Oasis_and_Allure_at_Turku_dock_Oct2009.thumb.jpg.d26647008a490898c3706bf52f2e9628.jpg