shakes and side order of rum

5 hours ago, cruisincaroline said:

where can my daughter get a shake on FOS we will have the Refreshment package.  (no interest in paying to eat at rocketts  )Can I order a virgin pina colda then pay for shot of rum? 

I believe to answer the shake question, that would be Johnny Rockets and I think you can just get a shake.

Yes, you can order the virgin pina colada (free with refreshment package) and pay for a shot of rum on the side.

The ships often differ in their policy about getting JR shakes.  Some ships require you to pay the cover charge and some do not. Some will allow you to order a shake to go for free and some will not.  If you have both the dining and drinks package I think you would be ok but if you do not,the rules will vary between ships.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:01 AM, cruisincaroline said:

where can my daughter get a shake on FOS we will have the Refreshment package.  (no interest in paying to eat at rocketts  )Can I order a virgin pina colda then pay for shot of rum? 

the price difference between a Pina Colada and a shot of rum will be negligible

On 6/12/2020 at 3:01 AM, cruisincaroline said:

Can I order a virgin pina colda then pay for shot of rum? 

I do this occasionally since I usually have the refreshment package. Its about $4-5 cheaper to get a shot of rum and add to your virgin colada than to order the alcoholic colada.