Order Limitations in Specialty Restaurants

We are finally getting the Unlimited Dining on Symphony for the first time ever. Gonna be straightforward, how much can we get at each specialty dining venue? I know the deal with a la carte, but say we go to Jamie's, can we totally fat out and order every app, all the pasta and multiple entrees, with no upcharge? Can we order multiple entrees at chops and 150? We are looking to push our belts to the limit. Thanks!

11 hours ago, CruisinForABruisin said:

We are finally getting the Unlimited Dining on Symphony for the first time ever. Gonna be straightforward, how much can we get at each specialty dining venue? I know the deal with a la carte, but say we go to Jamie's, can we totally fat out and order every app, all the pasta and multiple entrees, with no upcharge? Can we order multiple entrees at chops and 150? We are looking to push our belts to the limit. Thanks!

We're sailing on Symphony again in late September/early October...you might want to do what I do and invest some time working off those extra calories on the Deck 5 walking track. ?

34 minutes ago, JimnKathy said:

We're sailing on Symphony again in late September/early October...you might want to do what I do and invest some time working off those extra calories on the Deck 5 walking track. ?

Right now, the most exercise I have planned are upper body workouts.  Lifting forks, heavy glasses, throwing dice, pulling slot machines,  etc... Maybe I'll implement a no 2 drinks in a row from the same bar rule, so I'll have to walk more.

49 minutes ago, CruisinForABruisin said:

Right now, the most exercise I have planned are upper body workouts.  Lifting forks, heavy glasses, throwing dice, pulling slot machines,  etc... Maybe I'll implement a no 2 drinks in a row from the same bar rule, so I'll have to walk more.

Now if you really want a challenge bounce back and forth between the wipeout bar and Bolero’s using stairs only. That way by the time you’ve walked those 11 flights of stairs and all the way aft or forward you’ve already worked off that drink. 

13 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

Now if you really want a challenge bounce back and forth between the wipeout bar and Bolero’s using stairs only. That way by the time you’ve walked those 11 flights of stairs and all the way aft or forward you’ve already worked off that drink. 

Walk up but slide back down via abyss, you may be on to something 

• 2 weeks later...

you guys are all THE BEST..I was coming here to ask the same question exactly!  Same Ship even ! lol    I had copied this from the 'cruise planner blurb', ; "Savor the savings with the Unlimited Dining Package! For one low price, you can enjoy multiple entrees and visit multiple specialty restaurants every night of your sailing. And as an added perk, this unlimited package also applies to lunch at specialty restaurants on sea days."

I had remembered Matt saying before that you could not get multiple entrees in the specialty restaurants , and this blurb kinda confused me...made me wonder if they changed the rules..or if it was different if you had the unlimited dining pkg, as opposed to just booking a night in one of the specialty restaurants... 

On 6/11/2020 at 1:43 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

You can order all of the apps, sides and desserts you want, but are limited to 1 entree.  You can visit multiple restaurants if they can accommodate you.

Unless you're at Jamie's and your waiter really likes you.  I'm pretty sure that ours was trying to kill us with food.

11 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Unless you're at Jamie's and your waiter really likes you.  I'm pretty sure that ours was trying to kill us with food.

This! My husband and I went to Jamie's for the first time on Anthem. We decided to ask for half portions of our entrees because we knew we would overdo it on apps and dessert. We try not to waste food as much as possible so we figured that would be a good route to go. After ordering our apps (which the server decided to bring out 2 more on top of what we ordered) , he proceeded to bring out our half portions of our entrees with 6 other half portions to try as well lol. I'm waiting for Royal to add on an after dinner wheel-barrel service. But then again I guess I am always just looking for ways to spend extra money on our cruises. ?

This was literally the only question my brother asked about cruising. How much food can he get. I can't wait to try other restaurants on different ships but I must admit, we did Jamie's for lunch and Chops for dinner on the Mariner and were disappointed.