Lift & Shift - What Happens to Cruise Planner Purchases?

I’m due to sail on Allure of the Seas on 9th August out of Barcelona.

Just weighing up my options before final payment date as I honestly can’t see it sailing and don’t want £4000 tied up with RCI for next 12 months.

if I “Lifted and Shifted” to a similar sailing next year which RCI have offered to me - do they transfer my cruise planner purchases (drink package / photo package) to my new cruise (effectively same itinerary in 12 months time) or do they just refund them and you have to book them again at the prevailing rate?

Thanks 

1 minute ago, PieEater said:

Just weighing up my options before final payment date as I honestly can’t see it sailing and don’t want £4000 tied up with RCI for next 12 months.

if I “Lifted and Shifted” to a similar sailing next year which RCI have offered to me - do they transfer my cruise planner purchases (drink package / photo package) to my new cruise (effectively same itinerary in 12 months time) or do they just refund them and you have to book them again at the prevailing rate?

Thanks 

Cruise planner purchases are refunded, and you have to repurchase them again at the prevailing rate.

No, the Cruise Planner purchases are immediately cancelled as they complete the Lift & Shift. I received the cancellation e-mail for my purchases while still on the phone with my TA and Royal. They claim it will take 2-4 weeks to receive the refund back to the original form of payment.

1 hour ago, PieEater said:

Thanks 

If I were you I’d hop on moving that one before everyone else does. Room selection will be easier now.