Cruising Alaska

Smitty2000

My family and I are trying to plan an Alaskan cruise for Aug 2021. Anyone that has been an alaskan cruise: what was your favorite port and why? Also any insight on which is better site seeing... Tracy Arm Fjord, Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay or endicott arms and dawes glacier?
Since it might be the only opportunity to go we want to make sure we take the best 7 day, so any help or opinion appreciated.
Also would like to hear your opinion on the best excursions for older adults with limited mobility. Thanks in advance ?

2 hours ago, Smitty2000 said:

My family and I are trying to plan an Alaskan cruise for Aug 2021. Anyone that has been an alaskan cruise: what was your favorite port and why? Also any insight on which is better site seeing... Tracy Arm Fjord, Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay or endicott arms and dawes glacier?
Since it might be the only opportunity to go we want to make sure we take the best 7 day, so any help or opinion appreciated.
Also would like to hear your opinion on the best excursions for older adults with limited mobility. Thanks in advance ?

You would probably get more response categorizing this under the Excrusions tab rather than people connect. 

• 4 weeks later...

Cruised to Alaska 3x.   Love Sitka and Icey Point (Hoonya).  Icey point is just a dock with a small tourist area.  Recommend making the walk into Hoonyah and talk to the locals.  Also the land tour to include Denali is a great add on.  Take the train and look for the moose.