Restart Dates

9 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

Seems very off as Royal communication wouldn’t feature Norwegian’s ships. Also, if it was everyone’s list we would see ships from the Carnival Group. 

I believe Splendor is a Carnival ship.

6 minutes ago, Spang1974 said:

Yes, I call bullshirt (not of the OP but the Facebook? tweet?), I mean I could create an excel sheet with ship names and bogus launch dates in a bout 5 minutes or less.

I agree the authenticity is definitely at question. It seems to be sorted by date, and quick scan no two ships on the same date except for January 5th.

1 hour ago, Spang1974 said:

Yes, I call bullshirt (not of the OP but the Facebook? tweet?), I mean I could create an excel sheet with ship names and bogus launch dates in a bout 5 minutes or less.

I’m really hoping the beginning was a Good Place reference as that may be the best show in the last decade. Otherwise this is totally Forked Up. 

27 minutes ago, PRC said:

Not Navigator of the Seas, but Regent Seven Seas Navigator.  She does use CPP's

What do you make of the list Paul? I thought maybe it was from a port, but Bliss and Joy for example will he in opposite sides of the US so there’s no shared port calls. 

15 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

Ok. So let’s analyze this as Paul pointed out we were looking at it wrong. None of these are Royal Caribbean Ships. Explorer, Navigator, voyager, Mariner are all regent ships. 

These are all ships belonging to NCL holdings. Norwegian Cruise line, oceana cruises, and Regent Seven Seas cruises.

I have no idea how the propulsion type for each ship and the date listed correspond to each other.

Relaunch could be their terminology for when they start sailing again. I think I recall reading somewhere where Norwegian was going to phase ships in slowly, just a couple or three from each brand at first. Some ships lasting into 2021 could be due to where they sail from or to. I'm just guessing.

13 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

I’m really hoping the beginning was a Good Place reference as that may be the best show in the last decade. Otherwise this is totally Forked Up. 

No, I'm not ash-hole, Definitely A Good place Reference, re-watching the whole series this week.

5 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

Ok. So let’s analyze this as Paul pointed out we were looking at it wrong. None of these are Royal Caribbean Ships. Explorer, Navigator, voyager, Mariner are all regent ships. 

That seems like a better explanation.

There's a reason only part of the screen is shown in the original image because if you saw the remainder it would totally discredit what you want this list to mean.

Officers on board Royal Caribbean ships have have "leaked" exactly ZERO information over the past 20 years.

Sorry guys, Royal Caribbean is in no way shape or form ready to resume business anytime soon and is no closer to sailing today than it was last March. 

It would come as no surprise to me if the actual source were some spreadsheet from a company that is contracted to recalibrate GPS guidance systems or something similar. 

LoL @SteveinSC this is actually true. The truth is what people make of it now and days...you can thank social media for that. Rumors spread and become facts in almost a blink of the eye. Plus lets face it, most people get all their information from the internet. In some schools they allow Wiki's as a source.

On topic, while I don't think that leaked list is relative to RCCI, I do believe it is fathomable that such a list could be leaked. While taking down cruises would seem like defeat and bad business, you know the  people who say they wish RCCI would remove itineraries to stop them from having hope and booking possibly-going-to-be-cancelled cruises; leaking a list would help. The practices of RCCI for the past however many years, will not necessarily work in the current climate. They could leak a list and then people while rush to book up those dates, I imagine this is what NCL is hoping for.

This would mean Liberty and Anthem aren't sailing at all this year; I know the NJ and NYC ports said no cruises for a while but..... That Adventure will be the only sailing out  of Galveston, which doesn't open until Nov. I want to assume the H stands for half capacity and the F for full.

I decided to hide the posts that had the alleged dates. On the one hand, if it's inaccurate it spreads false info. If it's true, well, it says confidential and I'm not sure how I feel about posting it.  I hid the posts, so they may come back, it's an ethical dilemna and I'm not sure how I feel about it quite yet.  

I hope you all understand. I really try not to be overly censor things at all. I hate the idea of heavy moderation, but at the end of the day, I aim to ensure we spread the correct info here.

38 minutes ago, Matt said:

I decided to hide the posts that had the alleged dates. On the one hand, if it's inaccurate it spreads false info. If it's true, well, it says confidential and I'm not sure how I feel about posting it.  I hid the posts, so they may come back, it's an ethical dilemna and I'm not sure how I feel about it quite yet.  

I hope you all understand. I really try not to be overly censor things at all. I hate the idea of heavy moderation, but at the end of the day, I aim to ensure we spread the correct info here.

I can still see two posts with dates? Including the original one.

2 hours ago, bretts173 said:

Well lets just hope it isnt true. Because if it is the company would have a lot to answer to. Still selling these cruises, making people make final payments knowing that they will not be cruising.

Would make for an interesting class action to help jump the line in creditors if needed. Willfully selling cruises you knew would never go in hopes of generating much needed liquidity. 

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Ok good because now I can just say it was a bad dream! I didn’t really see it! ?

@Andrew72681 That might be a hard pill to swallow since it can be argued that  just because they haven't removed the listing doesn't mean they have any culpability. Cruise companies have always released itineraries early. People make the choice to book, now.......knowing there are mitigating factors involved. Maybe a class action lawsuit would have worked if cruise lines weren't given the scarlet A but now..... A jury/judge would be less sympathetic because they believe it is crazy to want to cruise.

16 hours ago, bretts173 said:

Well lets just hope it isnt true. Because if it is the company would have a lot to answer to. Still selling these cruises, making people make final payments knowing that they will not be cruising.

I'll go out on a limb and say the executives have a pretty good idea of the path forward. I'd wager they are working towards a re-launch in August or towards the next announcement of cancellations. If I had to guess, the latter.

FYI: I only saw the original post which doesn't seem authentic (but hey could be), Matt hid them before I could see.