Final payment

My final payment for my Sept 26th Cruise is due June 28th. As of today I still have not received my prior cruise refund or my OBC refund to my account. 
So the big question no refund by the 28th what should I do. There is a big difference between the cruise prices.?️

10 minutes ago, Leroyr55 said:

I’m still waiting for my first refund. If not received by the 28th should I pay anyway for the next cruise. Trying to see if I can use that for leverage with Royal if I haven’t received my refund I guess. 

I think I’m the past others have been able to apply a FCC to a cruise that was already Paid in full and got a refund cash credit back for the debit balance. I’m think it might have been @Lovetocruise2002 who did it. 

1 hour ago, Andrew72681 said:

I think I’m the past others have been able to apply a FCC to a cruise that was already Paid in full and got a refund cash credit back for the debit balance. I’m think it might have been @Lovetocruise2002 who did it. 

Yes.  I just last did it in December 2019 for our March 2020 cruise.  We applied the FCC about a week after final payment and we got the refund back on our credit card.

1 hour ago, Andrew72681 said:

Michelle informed me last week that they no longer allow an FCC to be applied to a fully paid booking.  Are there ways around this ?  Who knows.  I have a load of FCC's that I have to place and am running out of applicable cruises upon which to place them.  I'm hoping that they will allow me to :  1) Apply more than 1 FCC to a booking or 2)  Apply my FCC to a fully paid booking or 3)  Push the applicable dates for using the FCC's out into the future so that I can apply them to further out bookings.  I realize that what they WANT me to do is book another cruise, but that is unlikely until things go back to relative normalcy.

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Are there ways around this ?  Who knows.  I have a load of FCC's that I have to place and am running out of applicable cruises upon which to place them.  I'm hoping that they will allow me to :  1) Apply more than 1 FCC to a booking or 2)  Apply my FCC to a fully paid booking

There might be. ?  I think it depends how crafty and how much of a fighter your TA is.

4 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

I was able to apply a FCC to a cruise that was almost paid in full.  The FCC was more than enough to pay the remaining balance and the net result was a nice refund after the FCC was applied.  That was almost 2 months ago.

At the time,  I asked if I could book a new cruise and use FCC for the deposit.  I was told that wasn't possible.  

Sometimes it seems like they like to make up new rules just to keep us guessing.

9 hours ago, Dad2Cue said:

I was able to apply a FCC to a cruise that was almost paid in full.  The FCC was more than enough to pay the remaining balance and the net result was a nice refund after the FCC was applied.  That was almost 2 months ago.

At the time,  I asked if I could book a new cruise and use FCC for the deposit.  I was told that wasn't possible.  

Sometimes it seems like they like to make up new rules just to keep us guessing.

Gotta keep changing the rules so no one can keep up

https://giphy.com/gifs/warnerarchive-warner-archive-the-deadly-trackers-l2Je0SXEORW59KzwQ