Show me your photos, please!

I am considering buying a photo package for my next cruise.  It will be just my husband and I but we are both celebrating big birthdays ?  I sure would appreciate any thoughts, tips, examples, etc. that you would be willing to show me.   We did order the Unlimited Dining Plan and I fear that any photos taken in the specialty restaurants are not included on the photo package.  Can anyone confirm?  Thank you in advance.☺️

41 minutes ago, Debsters41 said:

I am considering buying a photo package for my next cruise.  It will be just my husband and I but we are both celebrating big birthdays ?  I sure would appreciate any thoughts, tips, examples, etc. that you would be willing to show me.   We did order the Unlimited Dining Plan and I fear that any photos taken in the specialty restaurants are not included on the photo package.  Can anyone confirm?  Thank you in advance.☺️

Any photos taken on the ship or by ships photographers on the dock will be included. Too bad you didn’t purchase a few weeks ago, they recently just changed from the Unlimited photo package to Only limited photo packages. 

We got the digital photo package on our last cruise when it was on sale in the CP for $149, and were very pleased. The two of us had approximately 70 pictures taken over the week. Photos during embarkation, when entering a port, and in the dining room were all included. They also had several photo stations set up each evening. We loved the green screen photos. It was always exciting to see the surprise backgrounds. 

1 minute ago, Quilter620 said:

We got the digital photo package on our last cruise when it was on sale in the CP for $149, and were very pleased. The two of us had approximately 70 pictures taken over the week. Photos during embarkation, when entering a port, and in the dining room were all included. They also had several photo stations set up each evening. We loved the green screen photos. It was always exciting to see the surprise backgrounds. 

I’m going to love seeing the ROI on the photo package we bought for our November cruise, we have three girls from 9-13 and 2 couples, so the girls alone I’m guessing will have 300 pictures. 

On 6/8/2020 at 9:05 AM, Matt said:

Photos taken anywhere on the ship are included with the photo package.

Thank you!  I find that reassuring because in the terms and conditions it says that specialty dining photos are not included.  Since we are doing the unlimited dining, it would have cut down on our images by a lot ?

15 minutes ago, Debsters41 said:

Thank you!  I find that reassuring because in the terms and conditions it says that specialty dining photos are not included.  Since we are doing the unlimited dining, it would have cut down on our images by a lot ?

In the terms of the unlimited photo package the only things it says are excluded are private photo sessions and Group photography sessions  

876C7605-59B7-44BA-A57D-EEF8EA0621E3.png

On 6/10/2020 at 8:26 PM, Andrew72681 said:

In the terms of the unlimited photo package the only things it says are excluded are private photo sessions and Group photography sessions  

876C7605-59B7-44BA-A57D-EEF8EA0621E3.png

Thank you Andrew.  Unfortunately, I just noticed that the unlimited is not what is being offered on my sailing.  my sailing has an 'up to 100 pictures package and the terms and conditions I was referring to read: image.png.6a6f87e06eeb0f565cbdf2852192b3d5.png