Can anyone help me out with ship models please?

Mason

Hi all, I currently collect the ship models that are available for sale onboard each of the ships. My goal is to collect the entire fleet. This is somewhat difficult with me being in Australia and so many ships based all over the world. Where I can, I get them from ebay, but a lot of the models on there are older ones (different writing, logos, etc). I'm trying to collect the models as they currently appear on the ships and am wondering if you're able to help me collect them please? If you're going on an RCI cruise, would it be possible for you to buy one of the ship models and I would transfer the money to you (via paypal or electronic transfer) to cover the cost of the model and the postage to Australia?

These are the models I need...

Brilliance

Serenade

Adventure

Navigator

Mariner

Legend

Splendour

Enchantment

Vision

and then once they've launched, Quantum and Anthem.

Is anyone going on any of these ship soon and able to help out please? I'd appreciate any assistance anyone can give.

Thanks,

Mason

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Michelle, that'd be great, thank you. I will definitely remind you once we get closer. You're so lucky to be sailing on Quantum. Where will you be sailing to?

Cruise to nowhere - its the 3 night sailing right when it comes to the US- hoping to get on a few days early for a travel agent 1-2 night sailing as well but have not heard about that yet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...