Long for FCC

Our May 30th cruise was canceled by RC on April 26th.  They promised the FCC by 5/22 and we received it 5 days late on 5/27.  They said the refund of port fees and taxes would be about 45 days. That would have been about June 1st but here on 6/7 we haven’t received it yet.  With tens of thousands of transaction to process I’m not surprised it’s late.  Hoping to get it some time this month, if not I’ll start calling ? 

2 minutes ago, FoxboroCruiser said:

Our May 30th cruise was canceled by RC on April 26th.  They promised the FCC by 5/22 and we received it 5 days late on 5/27.  They said the refund of port fees and taxes would be about 45 days. That would have been about June 1st but here on 6/7 we haven’t received it yet.  With tens of thousands of transaction to process I’m not surprised it’s late.  Hoping to get it some time this month, if not I’ll start calling ? 

My email says issued within two weeks that was 4 weeks ago ?

5 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

Don’t worry, even those of us who got them they weren’t correct so they had to go back and try to fix them, it’s been weeks waiting on that. 

We got the 125% FCC and after doing all the math the  4 credits came out 100% correct.  Hopefully the refund ties out as well.

@Jason12 It wouldn't hurt to call them about the FCC.  I never did receive an email about the FCC.  When I called, I was told that it was processed 3 weeks before and they applied the FCC to a cruise that was already booked --- the Allure TA in fact.  I had a remaining balance on that cruise that was less than the FCC.  When the FCC was applied, I received a $700 refund from the Allure TA.  Tell me that Spain is opening up so Allure will have guests back to Miami.

1 minute ago, Dad2Cue said:

@Jason12 It wouldn't hurt to call them about the FCC.  I never did receive an email about the FCC.  When I called, I was told that it was processed 3 weeks before and they applied the FCC to a cruise that was already booked --- the Allure TA in fact.  I had a remaining balance on that cruise that was less than the FCC.  When the FCC was applied, I received a $700 refund from the Allure TA.  Tell me that Spain is opening up so Allure will have guests back to Miami.

Yes Spain and lots more are opening over next few weeks, all local airlines are flying to holiday destinations by end of month  ? so hopefully we will be sailing over to Miami in November ?

1 hour ago, Jason12 said:

Yes Spain and lots more are opening over next few weeks, all local airlines are flying to holiday destinations by end of month  ? so hopefully we will be sailing over to Miami in November ?

@Jason12 How is England??  My cruise that was cancelled was a trans Atlantic to Southampton on Anthem last April.  We rescheduled that cruise for April 2021.  We have rail passes in England which are unused and will expire in January 2021.  I was thinking about flying into London and use up the rail passes before going to Spain. 

10 minutes ago, Dad2Cue said:

@Jason12 How is England??  My cruise that was cancelled was a trans Atlantic to Southampton on Anthem last April.  We rescheduled that cruise for April 2021.  We have rail passes in England which are unused but will expire in January 2021.  I was thinking about flying into London and use up the rail passes before going to Spain. 

We are a mess at the moment so many lies and fake news, we are opening all shops etc on the 15th June, schools opened last week for young kids, at the moment 14 day isolation for anyone coming into the country, sport our football resumes next week behind closed doors, I suspect by end August things will be nearly back to normal ish ?