Heard some crew returning to ships in July

I was reading a Facebook post about how RC will be staffing ships and one person posted that a friend who works in one of the shops on Oasis is returning in July. Also read that Headliners are being told to report to their ship August 1. 

Is it a dream? Is it REALLY going to happen? ? We sail Symphony in October. I’m getting a good feeling! ?? Have already been canceled (May) like thousands of others so trying not to get my hopes up too high, just a little high! Go away you stink’in virus! 

Yes! This is good news. I believe they are starting with the Oasis class. If anyone hears of the Mariner having crew return can you post, please? While not a tiny ship it is no where near the Oasis class. I am curious as I struggled with and then eventually paid my final balance for a sailing on her 3 August 20 and well you know!! 

Let's do this?

13 minutes ago, ehw51 said:

Seems like some positive news. Hope it all comes to fruition. Not booked till Nov, but we all need the positive info.

I agree completely! And ... in past couple days we've had discussions on cabin selection, Cruise photos, cabanas, lunch venues, UDP, DBP and more . Very positive and refreshing. A welcome departure from the topics that have dominated recently. ??

4 hours ago, Ogilthorpe said:

I agree completely! And ... in past couple days we've had discussions on cabin selection, Cruise photos, cabanas, lunch venues, UDP, DBP and more . Very positive and refreshing. A welcome departure from the topics that have dominated recently. ??

This time one million. 

12 minutes ago, Katy H said:

can someone let me know if the Jewel will be cruising by November?  We are booked for a transatlantic out of Italy Thanksgiving day!  Do you think it will go?

I’d say that as with everything right now, it’s all up in the air. If it’s airfare you’re still waiting on I’d be sure to purchase a flexible option or else wait till later. 

Is there a way to be linked to this facebook post or a screenshot? As much as we all want good news, in today's world people like to throw out "I saw a video on youtube; I saw a post on XYZ" but then can never provide the link. Rumors spread false hope, and false news, too. 

On 6/6/2020 at 3:25 PM, Katy H said:

can someone let me know if the Jewel will be cruising by November?  We are booked for a transatlantic out of Italy Thanksgiving day!  Do you think it will go?

Jewel is currently cruising off the coast of southern Spain and not too far from where Allure is dry docked.  I don't know if that means anything but at some point she will need to cross the Atlantic ... with or without passengers.  At least Jewel is in the neighborhood of where she is supposed to be.

On 6/10/2020 at 2:27 PM, mjkpreno said:

Is there a way to be linked to this facebook post or a screenshot? As much as we all want good news, in today's world people like to throw out "I saw a video on youtube; I saw a post on XYZ" but then can never provide the link. Rumors spread false hope, and false news, too. 

I read this almost a week ago. I’m in about 5 or 6 Royal Caribbean Facebook groups. If I stumble back upon it, I will screenshot it. Right now each of those groups have about 30 posts a day. It would take hours.