What are good prices for Labadee Cabanas?

JoeFan

I have no experience with Labadee. I have no idea where to go and I need to start doing some research just in case my 8/29 SOS cruise does sail.

I did see a price drop in my planner for Labadee and was wondering how these prices are with lows & highs.

Beach Bungalow - $157

Nellie's Beach Cabana - $237

Nellie's Beach Waterfront Cabana - $346

Nellie's Beach Over the Water Cabana - $389

3 hours ago, JoeFan said:

I have no experience with Labadee. I have no idea where to go and I need to start doing some research just in case my 8/29 SOS cruise does sail.

I did see a price drop in my planner for Labadee and was wondering how these prices are with lows & highs.

Beach Bungalow - $157

Nellie's Beach Cabana - $237

Nellie's Beach Waterfront Cabana - $346

Nellie's Beach Over the Water Cabana - $389

This is the second time I've posted this reaction today, so I apologize for the lack of creativity, but the message remains the same:

tenor 11.19.59 AM.gif

On 6/5/2020 at 11:34 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Those are great cabana prices !  The last OTW cabana I had at Labadee (Suites beach) it was &500.

I second that. Even though we will have access to the barefoot beach cabana, I’ve reserved an OTW one on the regular beach because the pricing has been so good and was worried about the Cabana inflation that’s been happening at a CocoCay. In the last two months it’s gone from 549-488-433 and down to 388 last week. So repricing it has been a pain but worth it.