CDC RAG rating

Reference @Matt's recent post on the RAG rating system announced by the CDC, anything that facilitates the repatriation of crew is of course a good thing and welcome news; however my concern is that whilst we are hearing from Richard Fain and others that RCCL is working closely with the authorities on a safe return to cruising, we are now just 7 weeks out from the expiry of the current no sail order and the CDC has not even begun to review plans to safely operate cruises with guests on board. Given the time it has taken them to announce the RAG rating system I do fear that this apparent lack of urgency will result in a further extension of the no sail order.

I SO hope I'm wrong! ?

I posted over in the news and rumors section an article about how the CDC has treated the cruise lines unfairly according to the CEO of Port Canaveral. Further into the post, I posted an article from this morning’s NYT’s how the CDC got so much wrong about this pandemic which includes mention of the no sail order.