$18 drink package

On our L&S we did from Oct 2020 to Oct 2021 we had the UBP and Internet which did not transfer (I didn't get it super cheap like some did), however, those things are totally RCI and I can't for the life of me figure out why those weren't included in the L&S.  Of course, they are higher currently.  I will just have to watch to see if they go cheaper.  I still haven't received any refunds credited back yet but I don't expect many until at least June 21st (30-day mark). 

The DBP on our August Symphony cruise (if it is not cancelled !!) FINALLY dropped today.  It had not budged from $65 PP/PD but today finally dropped to $49 PP/PD.  I think that's as low as it's likely to go.  Everything else in the CP had also dropped (except for our Coco Beach Club day passes).  I cancelled and repurchased the UDP (dropped from $189 to $179 PP).

47 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The DBP on our August Symphony cruise (if it is not cancelled !!) FINALLY dropped today.  It had not budged from $65 PP/PD but today finally dropped to $49 PP/PD.  I think that's as low as it's likely to go.  Everything else in the CP had also dropped (except for our Coco Beach Club day passes).  I cancelled and repurchased the UDP (dropped from $189 to $179 PP).

I think that's as low as you'll see too. September cruise (Oasis, NJ) is $44 and December cruise (Harmony, Orlando) is $49 with the 40% deals that have been popping up. If memory serves me, these feel like 2016 prices.

Edited by sk8erguy1978
add ships

2 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

Decided to jump on the Coco Beach Club Day Pass sale,, originally purchased for $79 pp, dropped to $68, and now it's $59.   So I cancelled my reservation, and immediately went back to book at the lower price.   Website says it's Sold Out!!!    AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!   

This is nightmare material !!!!

12 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

I also tried to save on the Coco Beach Club, down from $79 to $68, to $59.   So I cancelled and went back to book and it now says SOLD OUT. 

Sorry to read that.  The one thing I have definitely learned is always purchase at the lower price and than go back and cancel the one you purchased at the higher price.  I have read many times how things that have a limitation on the amount available people actually lose it.  IE The Key, Cabanas, Chef's dinner, etc.  All of those items have limited numbers, between the time you cancel and rebook the last one left sold out.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Same on our August Harmony cruise. It dropped to 49 last night as well. Our biggest decline was a cabana. The OTW at Labadee dropped down to 388. 

T

51 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

@Pima1988......is that an option?   I thought you HAD to cancel before the site would allow you to book again?  

Yes that is an option.  We have done it several times.  I think for simplicity purposes,  we purchase on our other passenger account.  IE If we originally purchase it under my husband's name, than when we book the newer one at the lower price we do it under my name.  It is just so was are sure we don't by oops cancel the wrong one (lower price)

On 6/4/2020 at 10:46 AM, Pima1988 said:

Sorry to read that.  The one thing I have definitely learned is always purchase at the lower price and than go back and cancel the one you purchased at the higher price.  I have read many times how things that have a limitation on the amount available people actually lose it.  IE The Key, Cabanas, Chef's dinner, etc.  All of those items have limited numbers, between the time you cancel and rebook the last one left sold out.

How can you purchase and then cancel the original purchase....the items are typically assigned to one person and will not let you buy another if you already "own" one.

@Andrew.

The urban legend is actually true, the person posted the screenshots of his cruise planner on SOS in 2021 with the $18 mistake RCI made. We had the same package on a FOS cruise, so I sent an email to everyone with the screenshots of his, with my cruise planner showing mine, and i'm waiting for a response. 

On 6/4/2020 at 10:24 AM, Va4fam said:

Down to $44 for our October cruise, and DBP with VOOM is $52.   Might have to jump on that one.

I also tried to save on the Coco Beach Club, down from $79 to $68, to $59.   So I cancelled and went back to book and it now says SOLD OUT. 

That was my fear today! Our beach club went down from $68 to $58. I was nervous to cancel and rebook for fear by the time I canceled and rebooked it’d be sold out. Luckily it wasn’t.