Diamond Lounge

Hello,

I was looking to find out more about the Diamond Lounge. Is it on the Rhapsody of the Seas?

I understand that you can get three free drinks during Happy Hour [What are these hours?] Is this per crown and anchor member number or per cabin. I will be traveling with my family and there fore we will have 5 different crown and anchor diamond memberships. does this we can get a total of 15 drinks per day? Also does any one know the drinking age in Greece and Italy?

Thank you

Michael

Yes there is a lounge on Rhapsody. It’s in what used to be called the Viking Crown. My guess is there is a section dedicated to Diamond Club. 

Each Diamond and above will have 3 drinks a day added to their SeaPass that can be used (I think) between 5:30-8:30 at any bar on the ship and MDR. You can also get free drinks in the lounge during happy hour. It is limited selection. 

Italy drinking age is 16. Greece is 18. 

During the hours 4:30 to 8:00 or before early and late sitting dinner times, Diamond and above members get the following perks:  3 drinks are loaded  on the sea pass card each day to be used at any bar on the ship. In the Diamond Lounge/Event in the Crown Viking lounge, the drinks are unlimited. 

Only Diamond or above members in your party will be given these perks. 

Actually, on the Rhapsody, the Diamond Club is a partitioned section of the Shall We Dance lounge aft on deck 6. When large numbers of Diamond and up are onboard, they will use a large section of the Shall We Dance lounge as an overflow area for the daily Diamond and up event. This was the set up the last time I was on the Rhapsody, hope it is still this way.

IDP-DECK06.png