Hope?

Yesterday when I was watching Riley Tench's latest YouTube video from Quantum of the Seas, he said that they were given the option to stay on board.  If they are not making the crew leave, that does give me hope that Royal is truly planning on sailing again soon.  I believe they are planning on sailing from China in July, and Quantum is currently in those waters, so does that mean they want crew on the ship to get her ready to accept passengers?  

Here's his video: (if you just want to hear what he said, then skip ahead to around 6:20.  Don't let Chris Wong fool you, it's Riley's video.  ? 

34 minutes ago, Kcusack89 said:

Yep I'd say your correct. They are expecting to sail in China in july

2 hours ago, KathyC said:

Yesterday when I was watching Riley Tench's latest YouTube video from Quantum of the Seas, he said that they were given the option to stay on board.  If they are not making the crew leave, that does give me hope that Royal is truly planning on sailing again soon.  I believe they are planning on sailing from China in July, and Quantum is currently in those waters, so does that mean they want crew on the ship to get her ready to accept passengers?  

Here's his video: (if you just want to hear what he said, then skip ahead to around 6:20.  Don't let Chris Wong fool you, it's Riley's video.  ? 

Hopefully it will be like other places where utilizing enhanced techniques leads to a positive experience for guests and a negative experience for viruses ?

would totally stink if there’s problems after the July restart in China as that will delay an August start here.