Vitamin Water

3 hours ago, M First said:

Hello

what flavors of vitamin water do the freestyle machines serve?

They don't really have the standard vitaminwater flavors that you get in the bottles in the Freestyle machine:

https://www.vitaminwater.com/products/freestyle/

As far as what bottled vitaminwater flavors are available, I've only ever seen the XXX flavor on the ships.  They definitely do not have any vitaminwater zero options.  With the Refreshment or Deluxe package you can get the bottled version or use the souvenir cup at the Freestyle machines.  If you only get the soda package, you only have access to the machine flavors as the soda package doesn't include vitaminwater in bottles.

On 6/3/2020 at 2:36 PM, M First said:

Hello do all the ships have the bottled flavors I only drink XXX but I can drink a lot in one day

I can't guarantee that every ship has it.  I have seen it on several ships, but even ships that I know I've seen it in the past may have supply issues for a particular sailing, so you can never be too sure.  If that's the only thing that you drink that would be considered extra without a refreshment package, I wouldn't take that chance and just forego a package.

On 6/11/2020 at 2:11 PM, ehw51 said:

Will freestyle machines be there? Doubt it, they moved the ones in the Wendys here no machine, back to having them fill cups for you. 

In our area the machines are back on and working.  I hope the ship does not eliminate them as you can get very few different sodas from the bar.

• 2 months later...

Didn't notice about anything other than water but didn't pick up a drink package.  Honestly it was super easy for me to carry around a vacuum insulated 40 oz steel water bottle and have it filled up with water or tea or whatever.  Not sure how that will change with all the stuff currently going on though.  Often rather than taking multiple cups they had filled they would often just put some concentrate and water in and send me on my way.  Generally didn't have an issue while off the ship with that as well as a hydration bladder.

I know the policy does state that you can carry on 12 "standard size" cans or bottles per stateroom of water, juice or whatever so it should be simple enough to carry on some bottled tea.  

Just looked and on the Adventure of the Seas 5 day cruise they have a 12 or 24 pack of Dasani  the 12 pack is 11.00 and the 24 pack is 17.00 though I am sure prices may vary a little bit it should be similar.