DBP Europe

JC123

On 6/1/2020 at 3:44 PM, JC123 said:

Hi - I just booked a cruise on Harmony in Europe in 2021. There are no beverage packages showing up on my cruise planner - does anyone know why this might be the case? Are they not available on sailings in Europe? Thanks! 

They are showing up on my Harmony sailing in September 2021 from Barcelona. 

I have come across two issues in the past that may also come into play. Sometimes the layout of the Cruise Planner means that the beverage packages are lumped in along with the dining packages so you need to open the tab up and scroll through as the beverage packages may be at the end.

Another situation is when the cruise is "inter-porting". If you're unfamiliar with the term it means that the cruise has more than one embarkation/debarkation port, which is the case with Harmony in Europe next year; it has Barcelona and Civitavecchia (Rome) as start/end ports. I remember in the past someone on a similar cruise, who was embarking in Civitavecchia, reporting that they were unable to book anything at all in the cruise planner, and it was apparently because everything was loaded only taking into account the Barcelona start/end port. If you are embarking in Civitavecchia that might be the issue.