Adding a person to booked cabin

Quick question for the experts. My wife and I are booked in a Junior Suite for January 29, 2021 Odyssey sailing.  I certainly hope we get to go.  I have also booked a back to back on Odyssey as well.  I booked the 13 night Transatlantic and the 9 night Greece cruise in the same balcony cabin.  The question is my wife was not originally going to be able to go on back to back.  I only booked myself for both originally in a Spa Balcony until the decided not to offer that category.  I then repriced for the same cabin but just for Balcony Cabin.  My problem is my wife may now be able to go on both but not 100%.  What would be the best strategy for adding her to the booked reservation? What if she can’t go in the end?

Thank you in advance for any help.  The last time we were on a cruise ship was the week after Hurricane Andrew, on the Sovereign of the Seas.  Any advice would be appreciated

Probably best to go ahead and have her added now even if the cruise fare is repriced.  If it turns out that she is not able to go, do NOT cancel her.  Just let her be a no-show at the pier.  You won’t get any cruise fare refund for her, but you will get her Taxes, ports fees and gratuities (if they were prepaid) back for her.

51 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Probably best to go ahead and have her added now even if the cruise fare is repriced.  If it turns out that she is not able to go, do NOT cancel her.  Just let her be a no-show at the pier.  You won’t get any cruise fare refund for her, but you will get her Taxes, ports fees and gratuities (if they were prepaid) back for her.

Plus if you add her & she is a no show at that pier you will get to cruise by yourself in a cabin that sleeps 2. You will also get 2x points per night for cruising solo in an interior, Oceanview, or Balcony, & 3x points for sailing solo in a suite.