Cabana and/or Zip Lining in Labadee

Good Morning Everyone1

First off can I just say what a wonderful resource this is for all cruisers and thank you for all the advice!

Question: We are traveling to Labadee on the Allure next June. It will be myself and hubby who want to do the zip line and then our parents who will probably not partake. Curious if the cabanas are close enough to zip line for them to sit and watch. Also, since we have the whole day there would it be wise to do the zip line and then relax at the cabana. Are both excursions on the same beach and close enough to enjoy both?

Thanks in advance!

Kim

Welcome, Kim !!!

The cabanas (both Barefoot Beach and Nellie's) are located on one side of the peninsula and Adrenaline Beach (where the zip line is located) is on the other....however, it is a small enough area that you can easily walk from one end of Labadee to the other without much effort.

There are shuttles that run up and down all day long so you can always catch a ride to and from the cabana to Adrenaline Beach.  I think it's definitely doable.

Question: We are traveling to Labadee on the Allure next June. It will be myself and hubby who want to do the zip line and then our parents who will probably not partake. Curious if the cabanas are close enough to zip line for them to sit and watch. Also, since we have the whole day there would it be wise to do the zip line and then relax at the cabana. Are both excursions on the same beach and close enough to enjoy both?

Hi Kim!

The cabanas face the opposite direction of the zip line, and there are trees in the way anyhow.

If it were me, I'd do the zip line first and then enjoy the rest of the day at the cabana.