MASSIVE LAND ATTACK

MASSIVE LAND ATTACK Allies launch all-out invasion MICHAEL BAYLEY says war will end 'decisively' WAR IN THE CARIBBEAN

MIAMI -- President of Royal Caribbean Michael Bayley announced last night that he had ordered his Cruise ship commanders to "use all forces available, including ground forces," this includes passengers, to secure the beaches looking for secluded sites that would accommodate the Suite guests, not forgetting about those Pinnacles.    

The announcement came about 10 hours after Barbados ignored Mr. Bayley ultimatum to start withdrawing from beaches by noon yesterday.

The actual date and timing of the ground war had been tentatively decided for some time, Chief Marketing Officer & Senior Vice President Jim Berra said later, but had been subject to change depending on the weather or developments on the diplomatic front.

The preparations would have been stopped had Barbados complied with the deadline set by President Bayley on Friday, the secretary said.

Senior Vice President, Marine Operations Greg Purdy stated that he knows of the secluded location because he awoke from and all-night rum drinking binge, with no one is sight for miles.  Mr. Purdy stated that he knows how actor Tom Hanks feels when shooting Castaway!  It wasn’t until a fishing party spotted him on the beach and directed him to safety some 500 meters away. Palm trees and local vegetation had blocked his view from seeing Liberty OTS at the port.

Mr. Bayley said the decision to launch a ground campaign had been made "only after extensive consultations within our coalition partnership (Celebrity Cruise Lines)."

As the map indicated the island of Barbados is under heavy bombardment from RCI ships, with Liberty OTS dropping the ground forces at the port.

image.jpeg.f6d516b41fe466794d3227a50feea2cc.jpeg

Note…Rhapsody is miles from the fight, but none the less bringing up the rear. Rhapsody is the ship in the far left, all by her lonesome. 

image.jpeg.806622bbec85a29a19c6f569d36a8384.jpeg

20 hours ago, USFFrank said:

I believe that person usually posts on Saturdays or Sundays and probably won't post now that someone has beaten him to the punch with this all important story ☺️ 

Guess who came back early this morning. I wish there was a way to let everyone know not to feed the troll and avoid replying to any articles from that guy. 

On 5/30/2020 at 8:32 AM, Baked Alaska said:

@mworkman Love this! Where are the lawyers (cruiselewdnewsdotnotsocalm) and the trolls?

22 hours ago, USFFrank said:

I believe that person usually posts on Saturdays or Sundays and probably won't post now that someone has beaten him to the punch with this all important story ☺️ 

2 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

Guess who came back early this morning. I wish there was a way to let everyone know not to feed the troll and avoid replying to any articles from that guy. 

Not everyone knows about him and his agenda unfortunatly.

58 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

Don't even click on their posts.

As if I didn't know already, couldn't he just be banned from this site? Or will he (most likely) just come back under a different name.