Cruise Planner offerings have come to a dead stop

I have been checking out the CP everyday for our two upcoming sailings. For several weeks, a few offerings would populate, but as of the last 2 weeks, NADA. I know that there are more to be offered as the excursion catalog for both sailings still shows that there should be roughly 60% more offerings. Yes, I know we are a ways out (14 months and 18 months), but CP activity has just screeched to a halt. Has anyone else noticed this?  Hopefully, shoreside excursion operators/owners haven't gone out of business. I'm particular worried about those in Alaska.

I have not paid close attention to excursions but for September on Oasis out of NJ my planner shows 88 different choices (90 below as sea days duplicates).

• Orlando = 14
  • Cococay = 25
  • Nassau = 43
  • NJ = 3
  • Sea Days = 5 (over all the days)

For December on Harmony my planner shows 100 different choices over the 103 below (again sea day duplicates).

• Cococay = 21
  • St. Thomas = 36
  • St. Kitts = 38
  • Orlando = 2
  • Sea Days = 6

No idea if this is less or more than usual, but seems like a good selection. 

40 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

I have been checking out the CP everyday for our two upcoming sailings. For several weeks, a few offerings would populate, but as of the last 2 weeks, NADA. I know that there are more to be offered as the excursion catalog for both sailings still shows that there should be roughly 60% more offerings. Yes, I know we are a ways out (14 months and 18 months), but CP activity has just screeched to a halt. Has anyone else noticed this?  Hopefully, shoreside excursion operators/owners haven't gone out of business. I'm particular worried about those in Alaska.

It did surprise me for my Odyssey sailing next March several excursions were already showing sold out, mostly Aruba excursions. 

I’ve had ports disappear from my sailing that were previously there, to include some ports not listed in my planner, when the majority are present for booking excursions. 

I wonder if there adjusting for businesses that are no longer present due to financial difficulties.

Our January '21 sailing has been real slow to add excursions too. There are 8 for Key West, 30 for Nassau, mostly Atlantis related, and only 12 for CocoCay. To be honest, I'm more worried about the lack of items for CocoCay since Royal controls all those. Most of the cabanas are listed, but no waterpark cabanas (full day passes are available) and no helium balloon either. 

9 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

Our January '21 sailing has been real slow to add excursions too. There are 8 for Key West, 30 for Nassau, mostly Atlantis related, and only 12 for CocoCay. To be honest, I'm more worried about the lack of items for CocoCay since Royal controls all those. Most of the cabanas are listed, but no waterpark cabanas (full day passes are available) and no helium balloon either. 

Do you think it is the beginning of crowd control (numbers)?

My Symphony May 2021 planner is populating everyday.  

We are having the same issue with Coco Cay as @melmar02 We thought it was strange that they offered the Thrill day pass, but not the cabana, while at the same time offering the other cabanas. 

Currently we have 95 items, with every other day or so of 2 or 3 more being added.  27 for OSJ, 27 for St. Thomas, 27 for Labadee and 2 for Miami, the remaining 12 are Coco Cay.