Those "Other" Rooms?

Now that I have been refunded and FCC'd and back into good cruising shape its got me shopping around .  For a very long time I did four of us in a outside view room with a couple pull mans. That goes back to long ago on Sovereign when I could get four of us in a OV with the pull mans for the price of two. ... Having teen boy and girl its just not right tossing them in a sleeper sofa together.and never even dreamed of changing  The draw back to the pull man OV cabins are they are jammed up tiny.  I never really considered Adjoining Balconies as they certainly had to be way way way more? Right? I never looked or even considered trying a mock booking... Well. Eventually I did and found it to be almost the same price... Somewhere along the way they changed their emphasis of charging per room to charge per passenger.  Now, I do get that they charge by the person so I guess it does make sense to some degree pricing would be pretty close. .Move ahead to today... I'm shopping, exploring, expanding my horizons... It dawned on me that I have not seen any of those "family" or "ultra spacious" rooms available. I did notice panoramic suites that had the little extra bunk room but there was a disclaimer "Panoramic suites are not available on this ship/ sailing. So it got me wondering. How does one go about finding pricing and availability for these type rooms?  

1 minute ago, deep1 said:

I did notice panoramic suites that had the little extra bunk room but there was a disclaimer "Panoramic suites are not available on this ship/ sailing. So it got me wondering. How does one go about finding pricing and availability for these type rooms?  

If it shows up online, it is available.  Even if it says along the top that it is not, that means there is one left.  You have to call Royal or call your TA to book it.