Oh so close...

After being run around for months. I thought it was all ok  the other night as we reached agreements, refunds and FCC's were made then put right back into fresh paid in full bookings... I verified several times that everything was paid in full and the agent said yes, Then she went on to say that my emails would come last night verifying everything. We'll the emails came but didn't reflect paid in full... A couple were balance due of about $100 each... Had to find that in the fine print. I don't mind the extra couple hundred. I do mind that if I hadn't been very careful and read the whole pdf's that I might have been burnt on two of the bookings for "non payment". This is not a complaint as much as it is a heads up to really pay close attention and accept nothing as gospel verbally from them... 

1 hour ago, rjac said:

Hope your agent wasn't one of MEI's! He/she could be in deep dodo. :27_sunglasses:

No this was RCCL direct... Couple dozen really bad ones along the way... In the last week I had a mix of bad ones I did like, bad ones I didn't . Good ones I didn't like and good ones I liked... The last gal that I worked with got this 99% right. After all I went through I will call it a win even if not perfect...  So much better that what I had been through for months...