Is Rhapsody Being Retired?

There's been no announcement regarding Rhapsody ..... the only ship that will be leaving the fleet is Grandeur, which is supposed to happen next spring.  As for ships being posted for sale, that's something that's been around forever.  There was a listing a while back in which the picture was that of Enchantment ..... I've also seen listings of Radiance and Voyager Class ships.....

I guess, at the end of the day, every ship is for sail, if someone is willing to pay.

21 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

I guess, at the end of the day, every ship is for sail, if someone is willing to pay.

A little Freudian slip there @coneyraven? Wishful thinking?

I would say that at this point, very few ships are "for sail" relative to the number that are for sale.

These ads have been out there for a long time, many years.  

Some of these brokers put these websites up on the basis that if someone inquires, they'll gladly introduce an interested buyer to the owner for a smallish finders fee.  The owner may have no intention of selling their vessel but the ads are posted anyways because someone is always willing to introduce a "qualified" party interested in acquiring something for the small finders fee of several million dollars.