Coco Beach Club- Beach Cabana and Full day pass

Cile

8 hours ago, Cile said:

Did anybody try this in Coco cay. I am looking for next may and price is $1,399 . Do you think it is wort the price?

For a regular cabana that price is a pretty steep. I paid only like 100 more than that and was in the overwater cabana.  That said, i really liked the beach club area and the food was great.

God willing I'll be back there in September. I will not be doing beach club this time.  I just didnt get to see a lot of the other areas as there was no real reason to leave my cabana.

I canceled our Beach Club beach cabana and just bought the BC passes. We will be there end of Dec 2021 and if it's too cold to enjoy the cabana (@$1,399), I'll still be happy to go to the BC, eat some lunch, dip my toes in the ocean and head back to ship. If it is warm enough, given social distancing and capped numbers already in place, I'm betting we will be able to find three lounge chairs. ? We love beach cabanas, have reserved them twice at Disney's Castaway Cay, so I'm kinda sad over this, but I think it will be the best move for a Bahamian winter visit.

14 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

I canceled our Beach Club beach cabana and just bought the BC passes. We will be there end of Dec 2021 and if it's too cold to enjoy the cabana (@$1,399), I'll still be happy to go to the BC, eat some lunch, dip my toes in the ocean and head back to ship. If it is warm enough, given social distancing and capped numbers already in place, I'm betting we will be able to find three lounge chairs. ? We love beach cabanas, have reserved them twice at Disney's Castaway Cay, so I'm kinda sad over this, but I think it will be the best move for a Bahamian winter visit.

I guess you are right. Price is to high for maybe 6 hours of stay. I will probably get Coco Beach Club for $79 pp