Liberty Dry Dock??

So LOS is supposed to go in for a dry dock in January. Nothing has been said about what there plans are for her.

With the COVID-19 silliness going on there is no telling on even IF she'll go in. I suspect she may need some routine maintenance done but perhaps no big additions? Keep in mind, they spent a truck load on LOS 5 years ago.

My questions for you are what do you think/what would you like to see added to LOS?  It's been 10 years since I last sailed on a Freedom class and now I'm booked for one in August of 2021 and I'm curious to see what ( if any) changes RCI will make.

The true purpose of the scheduled dry dock was for marine maintenance required to keep her certificate to sail.  The amplification was tacked on since she would be in dry dock.

The amplification may not occur to the same extent as planned but the marine maintenance MUST occur or she can't sail at all.  There will be a dry dock as close to schedule as possible. 

Fortunately she already received a lot of amplification like upgrades before any other ship was amplified so she isn't too far off that already.  Her sisters were being caught up in their amplification with just a few new things tacked on.