FCC and Deposit

I received my FCC for my canceled cruise in June. I am looking to book another for April, but keep seeing conflicting about the deposit. Do I have to pay another deposit or can I apply the FCC to cover the deposit? The FCC will cover a majority of the cruise. 

10 hours ago, Tiger317 said:

Do I have to pay another deposit or can I apply the FCC to cover the deposit

You have to put a cash deposit down.

You could later apply the FCC and get the deposit back (provided you have enough), but you definitely need to put cash down for the deposit on the new sailing in April.

10 hours ago, Tiger317 said:

I received my FCC for my canceled cruise in June. I am looking to book another for April, but keep seeing conflicting about the deposit. Do I have to pay another deposit or can I apply the FCC to cover the deposit? The FCC will cover a majority of the cruise. 

. Other cruise lines are allowing just a transfer but not Royal Caribbean, they like to hold as much of your money as possible

With regards to my 125% FCC. Not sure if I just got the wrong advisor (or if it's a UK thing), but my booking in the UK they would not refund my deposit (FCC paid for the entire fare), and they used the deposit to pay most of the taxes and port fees. I still haven't received my taxes or port fees back from the cruise they cancelled, but don't expect them until end of July.