Your Next Move?

Michelle (MEI) just booked us with a February Oasis Cruise (St Kitts, St Thomas, Coco Cay). 

My first move was reserving a Chill Island Cabana.

Second move, taking advantage of a cruise planner sell, the unlimited dining package.

What are your next actions when you first book a cruise?

Since I like to live blog and my kids are teenagers, I try to get a sale on the internet package. Apart from that, I just check daily for a Refreshment Package sale for my wife and kids, and a DBP sale for me that gets the price below $50 / night. But I hedge my bets and get the Refreshment Package for me on the same sale, just in case the DBP sale never shows up.

We had Allure booked for this September, with a first-ever sampling of My Time dining, so the first thing I did after we booked the cruise was to book all our dining times. Then when we L&S'd it to Harmony next year, within five minutes of receiving the confirmation of the switch, I had re-booked them all! :1_grinning:

Apart from that, I check the cruise planner every day (sometimes twice - can you say "obsessive"?!), essentially for internet and excursions, but also keeping an eye out on dining bargains. Anything I'm interested in I note down date & price and track them till I see a price I'm happy to pull the trigger on.

Problem at the moment is September 2021 is soooooo far away... ?