FCC CALCULATION

received FCC for cruise sailing 5/17 today, suprised it was so fast as the sailing wasnt to end till the 29th!!  question I have is why was the FCC split equally in half between both my wife and myself, when my portion of the original reservation was 70% of total to my wifes 30%???(due to BOGO 60%) my future booking that I wish to use this on is set up same way, yet I can use only a portion of my wife"s FCC to cover her part of reservation and have to wait till cruise is over to have balance put on new FCC for her!! yet my FCC LEAVES ME WITH A $2000 BALANCE TO PAY..this makes absolutely no sense to me at all.... any ideas anyone??

waiting for taxes and cruiseplanner to be refunded to c.card,  FYI, have also received refund of deposits of 2 aug20 cruises that I had just cancelled 2 weeks ago, plus received all refunds for my may 2nd transatlan. crossing cruise.

29 minutes ago, livin-the-life said:

my future booking that I wish to use this on is set up same way, yet I can use only a portion of my wife"s FCC to cover her part of reservation and have to wait till cruise is over to have balance put on new FCC for her!! yet my FCC LEAVES ME WITH A $2000 BALANCE TO PAY..this makes absolutely no sense to me at all.... any ideas anyone??

Have heard anecdotal evidence of some particularly dogged TAs getting Royal to reconsider their math on split FCCs.  Can neither confirm nor deny personally, but a number of recent threads have indicated some successes.  Best of luck to you!