The Key - Liberty of the Seas

Hey every one, my partner and I are traveling on Liberty of the Seas in November of this year.  I was wondering if anyone has an old schedule of events for The Key benefits.  I know I'm explaining this well.  I was trying to get an idea of what the special times for the Flowrider, Rock Climbing wall, etc were, and what days they were on.  Our cruise is scheduled to go to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth.  So we get two days of cruising.

Would someone please be able to post your Key special event itinerary if you still have it?

Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, WackyCactus said:

Hey every one, my partner and I are traveling on Liberty of the Seas in November of this year.  I was wondering if anyone has an old schedule of events for The Key benefits.  I know I'm explaining this well.  I was trying to get an idea of what the special times for the Flowrider, Rock Climbing wall, etc were, and what days they were on.  Our cruise is scheduled to go to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Falmouth.  So we get two days of cruising.

Would someone please be able to post your Key special event itinerary if you still have it?

Thank you so much!

I don’t have it for liberty. But on a three night navigator sailing it was very limited. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c2c39232a269eaf3a5d6d947a90e461b.jpeg

On 5/27/2020 at 6:14 AM, Andrew72681 said:

I don’t have it for liberty. But on a three night navigator sailing it was very limited. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c2c39232a269eaf3a5d6d947a90e461b.jpeg

I remember when I got it on my 4 day sailing on Navigator.  Two ports at CocoCay, and it was not used at all because of the days at port.  Thanks for this!