Name something GOOD that has come out of the CV isolation.

WAAAYTOOO

On 5/26/2020 at 11:52 PM, bossdog421 said:

I was able to book a second cruise this year for super cheap. It actually needs a sale for this to a be a good thing. Time will tell.

I got a pretty good essential worker bonus so thats good I guess.

Aside from those not much else.

Well brother, looks like we WON'T be joining you 9/20 ----- Lifting and Shifting to 9/19/21

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

The last 4 days have been hell.  Honestly, I've forgotten that Covid-19 was even a thing.  It's nice going back and reading some of these positive things (that I've missed over the last half weekish).   

A few days ago I either read on an internet forum or heard in a conversation (forget which - it all runs together these days)

"I'm just looking forward to when this coronavirus thing isn't part of every conversation." Be careful what you wish for, whoever said/posted it.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:20 AM, coneyraven said:

Well brother, looks like we WON'T be joining you 9/20 ----- Lifting and Shifting to 9/19/21

As of current, we still are fingers crossed, will pay in full and wait for our September 20th sailing on Oasis... BUT, we are looking at cancelling and re-book our December Harmony cruise to September 19th, 2021 on Oasis... It'll be our 5th anniversary & a late celebration of the 11th anniversary of my wife's 29th birthday. If we get the crowd to join us that we'd like, I'm apologizing now :).  

2 minutes ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

As of current, we still are fingers crossed, will pay in full and wait for our September 20th sailing on Oasis... BUT, we are looking at cancelling and re-booked our December Harmony cruise to September 19th, 2021 on Oasis... It'll be our 5th anniversary & a late celebration of the 11th anniversary of my wife's 29th birthday. If we get the crowd to join us that we'd like, I'm apologizing now :).  

Yeah .... I already have the Facebook Group set up for 9/19/21 ..... message me when you make the decision and I'll send you the link.  Or.... Go over to the Royal Caribbean Lifters & Shifters Group Page and you'll find a link there.