RCCL site issues?

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

Finally got the family to commit to the cruise and now I can’t get the site to work!  Although the current sale is good through today, the PP price has gone up $1050 and it kicks me out when I try to select anything.  Is it just me?

Time to call a travel agent and let them take care of it for you!

2 hours ago, Pooch said:

Finally got the family to commit to the cruise and now I can’t get the site to work!  Although the current sale is good through today, the PP price has gone up $1050 and it kicks me out when I try to select anything.  Is it just me?

Give it to a TA and they can probably put a hold on it until the system works itself out. YOu will love having a TA to go to bat to represent you. YOU are still in complete control of your reservation and planning via the Cruise Planner. "In these uncertain times" and always, I would not reserve a cruise unless I had a TA to do it for me. Too many hoops, hurdles, and complications to do with and I don't have that expertise or knowledge. 

25 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Of course now I am flipping out waiting for an answer!  And now the site seems to be working but it would be wrong to book myself after contacting Danette.  Hope she contacts me soon.  Can you tell I have no patience?!?!?!

You can go ahead and book it and then transfer the booking to Danette.  I’ve done that plenty of times.

28 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Of course now I am flipping out waiting for an answer!  And now the site seems to be working but it would be wrong to book myself after contacting Danette.  Hope she contacts me soon.  Can you tell I have no patience?!?!?!

You'll be fine, she will get back to you and everything will work out in your favor. Getting a TA is the first step in having a headache free experience. Some are bad though, MEI is not. I can tell you first hand how great MEI is.

Rhapsody of the Seas - 2/20/21- 7 Days out of Tampa - Ports are Key West - Cozumel - Costa Maya - Grand Caymans.  We are taking our 2 adult children(how's that for an oxymoron?) and getting an Owners Suite.   This is making up for 2 other family cruises we've had to cancel due to my son's issues.  Crossing my fingers that this one actually happens!

16 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

You can go ahead and book it and then transfer the booking to Danette.  I’ve done that plenty of times.

If I book on my own and then transfer the booking to my MEI TA does that impact her negatively in any way? 

20 hours ago, Neesa said:

If I book on my own and then transfer the booking to my MEI TA does that impact her negatively in any way? 

Not at all. Just make sure when you book on your own, it's direct with RC (on their site or via the phone).

You have 60 days from when you book to transfer it.