FCC? Trying to be calm. . .

I am just venting and should probably just post on an existing thread. But boy oh boy. . .

A few minutes ago, I got a call from my TA telling me that my FCC had been processed and would I like to book another cruise.   Oh my gosh, I had been waiting for my refund to be processed. I almost lost it!!

In April, I had been waiting on pins and needles for my May 30th cruise to be cancelled in order to request a refund.  On April 16 the first day the cruise was canceled, I went online to request the refund.  On May 8th, I was on hold for 1.5 hours with Royal. Because I had booked via a TA, it required a contact with a supervisor. But the agent did confirm that my refund was being processed.

And now today, the dreaded FCC phone call that I had heard others received. 

Thank you for listening/reading.☹️

First of all please understand I know these are stressful times and money Is near and dear.  I have my own CV experience with that to drive it home.  

If you have a travel agent that should be your primary point of contact.  That’s one of the tremendous benefits of having a TA during moments like this.  Let them deal with the cruise line while you tend to other things.  

When you have a TA booking but intervene directly it can introduce confusion and unintended results.   Regardless I hope you are able to work through it to resolution.