Atlantis excursion time limit.

alamode123

Do yourself a HUGE favor and book Atlantis independently. You will save some money and have a MUCH better experience. Atlantis is close and easy to navigate to and from the ship. In my opinion there is nothing worse than wasting my time waiting for a bus to fill up so I can be taken 5 miles across town, when I could have grabbed a cab and been there already. 

13 minutes ago, TXcruzer said:

Do yourself a HUGE favor and book Atlantis independently. You will save some money and have a MUCH better experience. Atlantis is close and easy to navigate to and from the ship. In my opinion there is nothing worse than wasting my time waiting for a bus to fill up so I can be taken 5 miles across town, when I could have grabbed a cab and been there already. 

I did that last time, booking the nearby hotel for me and my kids.

This time I'm going solo, so the Royal Excursion is cheaper.

20 minutes ago, alamode123 said:

I did that last time, booking the nearby hotel for me and my kids.

This time I'm going solo, so the Royal Excursion is cheaper.

Depending on what you want to do I find it nearly impossible to believe the Royal excursion is cheaper. 
The pre purchased tickets for Atlantis are always cheaper than cruise line excursion, in my experience. 

48 minutes ago, TXcruzer said:

Depending on what you want to do I find it nearly impossible to believe the Royal excursion is cheaper. 
The pre purchased tickets for Atlantis are always cheaper than cruise line excursion, in my experience. 

Any links or suggestions as to where to get these passes?

just go to the atlantis web sight. It is cheaper and you will have a better time. The place is expensive enough. Bottle of water 10.00 last December, we were fore warned took a couple of bottles with us. Aquariumn is really very cool. You will have a ton of time on your own, you can grab a cab when you are done. 

6 minutes ago, ehw51 said:

just go to the atlantis web sight. It is cheaper and you will have a better time. The place is expensive enough. Bottle of water 10.00 last December, we were fore warned took a couple of bottles with us. Aquariumn is really very cool. You will have a ton of time on your own, you can grab a cab when you are done. 

Sorry, I only see room bookings on the official web site. There is a "MAKE A DAY BOOKING" link on the aquaventure page, but it does not go anywhere. Maybe because it is currently closed.

Resort for a day has the water park at $156 for my cruise, and the Royal version is $148.99.