Dilema

We are currently booked on Odyssey of the Seas for a March 12, 2021 Southern Caribbean cruise, with a refundable deposit, due to the Covid etc, there is rumblings the ship will be delayed, obviously don't know how long etc. We already have a back up cruise in mind and picked out for the same week,(freedom) out of Puerto Rico, as timing is important as this is a week the kids are off of school. The question is should I book it and are you able to have 2 cruises booked for the same travelers for the same time basically? I would probably book that one refundable as well. TIA for any info. 

I think you will be fine with the dates that you have and yes you can have two cruises booked with the same dates, as i have done this in the past when i heard our ship was chartered that we were scheduled on.  Just make sure if you do that it's refundable.

1 hour ago, cman2020 said:

The question is should I book it and are you able to have 2 cruises booked for the same travelers for the same time basically? I would probably book that one refundable as well. TIA for any info. 

Most definitely yes!  I currently have 4 double bookings going on.  That Odyssey sailing that you are on is one of them.  As long as you don't mind your money tied up in deposits, it's totally fine.