RC to resume crusing until August 1

Kata

When it comes to cruising I think the time to cruise will be different for everyone. Some will opt to cruise immediately, some will wait for the first few waves of cruises and see what happens, others won’t be cruising for quite some time.

The only thing that would cause me to be cautious about cruising is what would be the plan or course of action when someone inevitably has or catches CoVID 19 on a cruise.

Secondly, for me at least I’m not paying for a vacation that has face masks and restrictions. I know many people on the forum cruise multiple times a year but for me I’ll likely cruise once a year maybe once every two years. As such a vacation to me isn’t one that has limited capabilities. 

That’s just my thoughts at least. Everyone has their different reasons to go or not to go. 

@Matt has a new blog up where they imply that August 1st is not really happening, they cannot say or guarantee when cruising will be back. I have personally always stood by September, 6 month after the pandemic began, and now I am questioning that. I can guarantee if they do start cruising in August it will not be exactly the 1st.....or without mask and other precautions. I had some cruises in Oct, one that I cancelled and one that I L&S because I don't want to be a guinea pig.