Difference in listings between RCCL sites

We should be flying to the US today for a combined NY stay and Oasis sailing to Coco Cay but that's not now happening of course. ? However we did receive our FCC certificates for the Oasis sailing yesterday - Yay! ? so in an effort to cheer ourselves up we have been browsing 2022 cruises  (we'll all be back cruising with current events largely a distant memory by then, right?... right?? ?) and it seems we have stumbled across an anomaly...

The UK site lists a Jan 31st 11 night Southern Caribbean cruise out of Cape Liberty on Anthem; however as I am thinking about using the services of MEI Travel (about which I have heard so many good things), I checked the US site too, but the sailing is not listed there. Does anyone know why this might be? 

If you are wondering why it is bothering me so much, I don't want to go booking it only to find out later that it is listed on the UK site in error (not least given the time it is taking to receive refunds at the moment!) as given the US is by far the largest of the two markets for RCCL I am assuming this site is more likely to be correct.

BTW the FCC was correct to the penny, but FCC for Cruise Planner purchases and refund of taxes and fees etc still awaited.

57 minutes ago, Ian T said:

The UK site lists a Jan 31st 11 night Southern Caribbean cruise out of Cape Liberty on Anthem; however as I am thinking about using the services of MEI Travel (about which I have heard so many good things), I checked the US site too, but the sailing is not listed there. Does anyone know why this might be? 

A cruise we've been eyeing for some time too!  ?

I see it here on the US site:  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booking/stateroom?groupId=AN11BYE-1327359089&sailDate=2022-01-31&shipCode=AN&packageCode=AN11D044&destinationCode=CARIB&accessCabin=false&selectedCurrencyCode=USD

image.thumb.png.8f143d827eeb3262e92cfc711a784265.png

image.thumb.png.24b13610693c6c1a6f5d6d8bef717ad3.png

1 hour ago, JohnK6404 said:

Ah, so THAT's where it's hiding! Many thanks ?