What happened to cruise itineraries to Mexico from Port Canaveral?

In looking ahead at cruise itineraries from Port Canaveral, I noticed that once the Harmony leaves, there are no more cruises to Mexico from Port Canaveral.  Why? Are there more itineraries from Port Canaveral to Mexico/Roatan coming soon? The Cozumel and Roatan ports are two of the best for scuba diving unless you head out on the southern cruise, and the reason we have stayed loyal to Royal for years.  (I do not consider Falmouth and Labadee to be “Western Caribbean” itineraries at all) 

On 5/22/2020 at 12:36 AM, Sea Turtle said:

In looking ahead at cruise itineraries from Port Canaveral, I noticed that once the Harmony leaves, there are no more cruises to Mexico from Port Canaveral.  Why? Are there more itineraries from Port Canaveral to Mexico/Roatan coming soon? The Cozumel and Roatan ports are two of the best for scuba diving unless you head out on the southern cruise, and the reason we have stayed loyal to Royal for years.  (I do not consider Falmouth and Labadee to be “Western Caribbean” itineraries at all) 

While they don't go to Roatan, there are several sailings on Mariner that will visit Cozumel from Nov. 2021 to April 2022.

Cozumel.jpg

21 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I think they meant once Harmony is in the Med (which probably isn't happening this year anyway).

I would think they’d move another oasis class to canaveral if Harmony goes to the Med. Harmony replaced Oasis at Canaveral when oasis went to the Med last year. (I think ?

I guess I did not make my question clear. The Harmony’s last cruise with the Mexico/Roatan itinerary is March 2021. AFTER that date, there don't appear to be any more Mexico/Roatan itineraries from Port Canaveral, at least through April 2022. Do you know why? And if they will bring that itinerary back to Port Canaveral?

Note: It looks like they have the Allure coming in when Harmony leaves, then Harmony returns. I looked all the way out as far as the site would let me, which was April, 2022.