$18 Drink Package allowed to be moved?

Interesting that the last person was allowed to L&S to a sailing that was not the same number of days ("the cruise was an extra night").  I inquired (or rather, Michelle did) about L&S from an 8-night down to a 7-night and they said no.  I wonder if it is because they are Britains  (based on the currency type quoted).

On 5/20/2020 at 8:07 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

Interesting that the last person was allowed to L&S to a sailing that was not the same number of days ("the cruise was an extra night").  I inquired (or rather, Michelle did) about L&S from an 8-night down to a 7-night and they said no.  I wonder if it is because they are Britains  (based on the currency type quoted).

Based upon my experience I'd say it's not a UK thing... I am a Brit and looked to L&S my October 17th 10 night Canaries sailing. The only similar sailing within the qualifying window is 11 nights - same ship (Anthem) and, with one exception, the same ports but in a different order. I was told categorically that as it is a longer sailing I can't L&S.