Splitting up FCC?

Has anyone had any luck talking RCCL into splitting up FCC?  My wife and I were scheduled on Adventure April 25th out of Miami.  Of course, that got cancelled.  We opted for the 125% FCC.  We rescheduled Aug 29th on Symphony.  With the weird RCCL math, and promotions, after booking yesterday, I have $166 FCC left to use, and my wife has $934 FCC remaining.  Obviously we are going to have to book another cruise to use it up (I'm not giving RCCL $1100 of my money)  That being the way it is, we would like to take our 2 daughters and grand daughter on a 4-5 day cruise to use up the FCC.  Do you think we can talk RCCL into splitting the FCC remaining evenly between my wife and I?  Or even some to my daughters?  We would be in 2 cabins.  Any insight would be great.

I had a similar-ish experience with cruise credits.  I was on a kids sail free cruise, but our refund was divided equally among the two adults and two kids.  I booked a subsequent kids sail free cruise for the four of us, and they would not let us use the FCC for the kids.  I explained how the credit was given for a kids sail free cruise and there was no cruise fare for them and that it all should have been in my the adults' names.  Well, the customer rep was probably having a bad day (how can you not with some very grouchy customers in a weird economic time?); but he told me I should be thankful to get anything.  I then asked to talk to a supervisor who was able to apply it all correctly.  So....do not take no too easily.....the supervisor was good at trying to help me be made whole.